Cancellations and Refunds
a) For Service, MOTs and Repairs: you can cancel this contract during a “cooling-off period” of up to 14 days (or up to 12 hours before the date of the appointment if this is earlier than 14 days) after the day on which We accept your order.
b) For Products: you can cancel this contract during a “cooling-off period” of up to 14 days after the day on which the Products have been supplied.
c) By entering into this contract, you agree that We can on your request start work before your cooling-off period ends in which case you may lose the right to cancel.
d) If you decide to cancel this contract after We have started the supply of Products and Services to you We reserve the right to charge you for any Products or Services supplied and We shall be entitled to charge you a reasonable amount in respect of any costs and expenses which We may have incurred in providing or arranging any services before you cancelled.
e) We will refund you the price you paid for the Products including any applicable costs (including but not limited to necessary delivery and handling costs), by the method you used for payment.
Contracts & Online Orders
- The contract between us
- The website is operated, maintained and owned by ClickCarServicing LTD Limited, (the “Company”, “we” or “us”).
- Please read these conditions (“Website Conditions”) carefully as they set out the rules for how the company runs the website and supplies the goods which you may purchase through this website. By placing an order through this website, you accept and agree to be bound by these conditions which shall govern the agreement between us.
- The company reserves the rights to change the contents of this website, including the website conditions at any time without notice, by posting such changes on the website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the website conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised website conditions.
- These website conditions govern your use of the service and all orders placed by you for goods via this website.
- Nothing in these website conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- ONLINE ORDERS
- All website orders placed by you through this website will be subject to these website conditions.
- All website orders shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods. The company is under no obligation to accept your website order (whether or not the website order has been acknowledged).
- You shall be responsible to the company for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of the website order submitted by you, and for giving the company any necessary information relating to the goods within a sufficient time to enable the company to perform the contract in accordance with its terms and the company shall incur no liability as a result of any inaccurate information supplied by you.
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE
- Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).
- We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order.
- If we cannot accept your order (for example (but without limitation) because the goods are found to be unavailable) we will notify you by telephone or email.
- In the event that, after we accept your order, we discover that the goods ordered are unavailable or that there was a pricing error, incorrect description or incorrect image on our website in respect of the goods ordered, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer you a refund or alternative product.
- The company has made every reasonable effort to display all information on the website as accurately as possible. However, some slight variations may occur from time to time. Accordingly, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any information, price list, website text, pictures, images, confirmation or other document issued by the company shall be subject to correction at any time without any liability to the company.
- For the purpose of the contract, the quantity, quality, description and specification of the goods shall be substantially as detailed in the confirmation.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the goods or any relative specifications (whether such specifications have been submitted by you in the website order or otherwise) and designs at any time, without notice, as a result of changes in law or at the sole discretion of the company.